Saturday, April 17, 2010

KOOZA

While Kevin, Jessica, and Melissa were off playing at Disneyland the rest of us decided to have some fun too! So I got us tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil's KOOZA. We thought we had an extra ticket when Jennifer's ride back to school decided to leave on Saturday (she was home for spring break), so Rachel invited Angela to come along. Then Jennifer's ride changed to Sunday so I quickly got on line to buy another ticket. Luckily there was one more ticket in our row 10 seats over so I bought it!I had seen the circus tent as I had driven over the Portland bridge, and thought it would be way cool to go so I am happy that we did. I was surprised that once in the tent, it was a lot smaller than it looked. I had bought the cheap seats, section 206, row R and was happy that we weren't all that far away. We only had to look around a pole now and then when the action was not downstage. The nice people sitting in our row all scooted over so Brian could sit with us! The acts were amazing and the live music was great. I liked the guys that walked inside the spinny hamster type wheels. The unicyclist was also great. The costumes were all unique and amazing. I bought a pin for my hat, Rachel and Angela bought a bracelet, and Jennifer and I oooed and awed at all the pretty masks and trinkets. It was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment