Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Sick Week.

This has been a very long week. That is because I had the misfortune of getting sick. Rachel came home from school sick on Thursday the 12th. She slept all day the 13th. That is when I felt it hitting me too. Brian and I were going to celebrate Valentine's on Friday, but since I wasn't feeling too hot, he brought me in dinner. We stayed home and watched tv.


Saturday, Valentine's Day, we had pink scrambled eggs for breakfast. Jes and Kev headed off to drum practice. Then Rachel, Melissa, and I sat on the couch and watched chick flicks all day. Good thing there was a marathon on TV so we had plenty to watch. Brian read a book in the other room. Jessica joined us when she got home. We did this until about 10pm.


Monday was a holiday. Brian joined me in being sick. We laid around and did nothing. It was a miserable sickness. Chills, sweats, fever, nausea, cough, etc. No fun. It took me until today to feel better. That was a week of being sick. I only got out to take the kids to orchestra in the morning, and to their lessons after school. The rest of the time I slept, laid around, took drugs, and watched tv.


I feel better now- only a small cough and runny nose. That is why I am now trying to catch up with everything and writing a bunch of blogs. Too bad for Jessica - she now has the sniffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment