Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cut off 11 inches!

Rachel's hair was bugging her and she was ready for a change. She either wanted to style her long hair, or cut it real short. When we got to Great Clips, she looked through the books and decided to go short. She was able to donate 11 inches of her hair, and thus got her haircut for free. Because it is now so short, I warned her that she needs to dress girly so she doesn't get mistaken for a boy. We went shopping after the haircut and the girls got new outfits for Easter, but of course they couldn't wait until then to wear them. They all looked pretty stylish at church today. People noticed Rachel's haircut! One sister called her 'sassy', and another said she looked like a model right off the runway. Apparently she also looks like a contestant of American Idol (we don't watch that so I don't know about that). I didn't have my camera, but I took these with my phone:

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE her new do! I told her I liked it on Sunday, too! That's nice that she was able to donate her hair! I've done that twice! And it's cool that she got her hair cut for free because of donating her hair! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks cute and how clever to play the cello. You have a super family.

    ReplyDelete