Thursday, March 11, 2010

RS Makes me HAPPY!

I was asked to make a cake for our RS Birthday Party on March 11 that was decorated to show what Relief Society means to me.

Those that brought a cake got to stand up front at the party and explain it.
(I wish that I had brushed my hair before I got there - it had been a very busy rainy day!)

This was what I said: "Relief Society makes me HAPPY! I feel loved by my RS Sisters- I'd go BANANAS with out them!" If I do say so myself- it was a very yummy Banana Cake!!!! I got the recipe from my friend Becky G. I think what also made it so moist and delectable (as Kevin would say) was the technique learned from another rs sister: after taking it out of the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes then cover and put it in the freezer. YUM! If you want a copy of the recipe let me know, I'd be happy to email it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment