Saturday, November 7, 2009

NWPA

On November 7th Kevin, Jessica, and Melissa traveled with the Marching Band for their last competition of the marching season to Corvallis to compete in the OSU Marching Band Competition and Oregon State University. To my surprise after getting them all sent off, Brian says, "Let's Go!". I was in shock, because Brian rarely even wants to go to the local competitions. I guess after all these years with kids in band it is finally grown on him. So He and I packed up our coats and rain gear and headed off to Corvallis, Oregon. We got their just in time for lunch break- which was boring. But once the shows started again we enjoyed ourselves. It was fun to see all the different bands and the variety of shows and ability levels. It was a fun day. I'm glad that we went (even though it was freezing!) Our kids our great!












Yea Melophones! Yea Saxophones! Yea Tubas!Yea Percussion Rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment