Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Thanksgiving 2009 was a real treat for our family. We served 22! To make room for everyone we moved one of our couches into the living room, and set up two more tables. Everything looked and tasted wonderful. The best part was spending time with family and friends. The Wiseman family of 7 joined us as usual, and in addition we had a bunch of Carters too! My Aunt Bonnie was here, and my cousin Craig and his wife Tracy, their daughter Wendy (my 1st cousin once removed) with her husband Ben and two kids Xander and Eliza, and her brother Jake.




After feasting we enjoyed visiting and laughing. Later Xander came and told me that Thanksgiving was over now, and it was time for us to get on with the Christmas singing and instrument playing! So we all crowed into the living room and got out the instruments and played and sang Christmas songs. I must admit we are getting better each year!

It was a great Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all the many blessings I have been given. Especially family, friends, and music.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to post a comment about your Kalua pork, below, but there's no where to click on "Comment"! So I'm up here! I'm glad it went so well! And that's cool that you guys made a pineapple upside-down cake for them, and that it turned out to be his birthday!!! : ) I love pineapple upside-down cake! : ) Mmmmmmmm! : )

    ReplyDelete